Find a Trustworthy Online Casino Operator with These Tips
Online casino games come in a head-scratching array of variants. Playing these games is possibly the most thrilling activity known to man.
However, more than a few people are reluctant to try online casino games, owing to concerns about security. They fear that handing over their personal and bank details to online casino operators will result in the compromising of same by unscrupulous actors. Then some have nothing to do with online casino games precisely because they feel that such games are not as fair as could be.
This article addresses this issue and lists ways of identifying the most trustworthy online casino operators. Once these casino operators have been identified, anyone can register and rest easy knowing that his/her personal information is as secure as can be and that gameplay outcomes are as random as can be.
Here’s To Honest John!
There are a few things that honest and reputable online casinos have in common. Such casinos are fully licensed and operate in accordance with existing laws. They make use of the latest encryption technology to protect the personal information of their clientele and their games are as fair and random as can be.
These characteristics will be detailed in turn.
- License and registration – Online casinos do not operate in a vacuum. Their operations are instead governed by some stringent laws and they can only be licensed once they have shown a convincing willingness and ability to fulfil all licensing requirements and act in the interest of their clientele.
Online casino licensing and registration authorities differ from one country and continent to the other. They range from the Malta Gambling Authority, UK Gambling Commission, to the Gibraltar Gaming Commission among others.
The UK Gambling Commission, for example, governs the operations of all online casinos in the UK. Every online casino that offers its services to players in the UK must be fully licensed and registered by the commission. The Gambling Commission takes its job pretty seriously and is among the most respected in its field.
An online casino that is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission or any other gambling commission/authority will have this information displayed on its website. Clicking on this will direct folks right to an official register that confirms beyond doubt that the casino is indeed licensed by the appropriate authority. Needless to say, any online casino that is not licensed and regulated by a properly constituted gambling commission/authority is probably shady.
- Top-class customer services – The quality or otherwise of the customer service department can often serve as a guide as to the authenticity of an online casino. Invariably, the top online casinos have well-trained and experienced customer support staff that bend over backwards to please and are accessible 24/7 over the phone, email and instant chat. These customer support staffs are helpful, ever-polite and excel at speedily solving complex problems.
When the customer support staff is of low quality, that is a good indication that all is not well with the online casino that employs them.
- The fairness of games – All online casino games are supposed to be regularly and rigorously tested by independent experts to confirm that they are as fair as can be. During these tests, games with Random Number Generators are intensively checked out to ensure that the RNG works as it should and ensures random gameplay outcomes.
The leading game testers in the market include the likes of GLI, Gaming Associates, TST among others. The reports of these and other testers are made public and can be checked by anyone who doubts the authenticity of any casino game.
- Banking it – The most reputable online casino operators usually offer a wide array of deposit and withdrawal options. Such options include popular E-wallet options, as well as debit and credit cards.
Paypal, for example, is only available in casinos that Paypal itself has vetted and approved. Such casinos also process deposits and withdrawals as fast as they can, rather than dragging it out in the hope such would force players to opt for gambling away their wins.
A casino with limited deposit and withdrawal options that also has a reputation for dragging out withdrawals is not worth signing up for.
- Sophisticated customer security – These days, hackers abound and are always on the prowl to steal sensitive information they can either exploit for nefarious gain. The most trustworthy online casinos recognise this sad fact of life. As such, they employ the most sophisticated countermeasures that assure complete anonymity and safety of all user data.
The top online casinos make use of the best software to keep their website free of spyware, ransomware, viruses and malware. This and more make for the sterling user experience, with their absence serving to identify less-than-reliable online casinos.
- Socially responsible – The best online casinos recognise the fact that gambling while immensely pleasurable can be addictive. As such, they put in place measures that make it easier for problem gamblers to limit their daily losses and look for help.
The best online casinos feature links to GambleAware, Gamblers Anonymous, and GamCare, which are the sites that treat gambling addiction. These online casinos also make it easy for problem gamblers to temporarily or permanently exclude themselves from accessing the casino games in their collection.
If an online casino is not socially responsible, does not put in place measures that discourage gambling addiction and refuses to offer help to problem gamblers, such a casino must be avoided.
Finding trustworthy online casinos is easier than it sounds! Such casinos have to offer a wide array of deposit and withdrawal options, be licensed to the limit, be socially responsible and operate fair games.
When this is the case, folks can go head in registering at such online casinos and explore the best online casino games to the max!
Review Name : Find a Trustworthy Online Casino Operator with These Tips
Author : Aaron Cooper
Published Date : 23/07/2019